Image Map

Minty Stars

Monday 31 March 2014




I'm still finding the shops deeply uninspiring. Everything is either bright blue or in-your-face neon yellow at the moment and although I don't hate either of those colours, I don't seem to want to buy or wear them. Luckily spring always means a sprinkling of mint. I love mint. It's definitely my favourite pastel shade.


During a brief jaunt round Asda at the weekend I naturally made a beeline for this jumper. My mum (we were having a girly shopping day) also went "ooh" over it so we are now the proud owners of matching jumpers and will have to co-ordinate our wardrobe diaries so we don't wear them at the same time and look any madder than we already are. Ha!


It's got stars on! And it's slouchy! Two of my favourite things.



Jumper - George @ Asda
Maxi skirt - Primark
Pumps - TK Maxx


8 comments:

  1. love that sassy pose at the end, you look like you're keeping a secret or judging me for the trashy book I'm reading at the moment ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ooooohed at the shoes! And your jumper...I want them both. Mint is also my fave pastel colour, although I am also partial to a lovely fresh lemon yellow...

    You look awesome in that skirt too btw! SO SLINKY. ;)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jumper...neon yellow is all well and good but you can't beat a bit of minty green x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous jumper! I love your glasses too :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely love this outfit and need both the shoes and the jumper in my life. But mostly the jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a pretty colour, I can understand why you both loved it so much.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!