Image Map

Is It A Bird? No, It's A Plane

Friday 27 June 2014



I like it when a plan comes together.

I also very much like it when an outfit comes together. I don't usually put that much effort into pairing things up - things either work within the context of my limited wardrobe and accessories or they don't. Time and money prevent me from dithering around finding the "perfect" thing to match it up with.

Also I have a raging hatred for blog posts about things like "10 ways to wear jeans". Here's a crazy notion: put them on your legs and get on with your day.

 Ahem. Am I a fashion blogger or a fraud?


So I totes bought this AMAZE top and I was all "OMG, whatever will I wear it with?"
*consults ASOS, asks on Twitter etc*



Yeah, I actually just looked in my wardrobe and went "That'll do", then ended up actually liking my reflection in the mirror for once. Score.

It is an amazing top though. Maps and planes!!

Top - Vero Moda (get it here)
Blazer - Warehouse via charity shop
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Shelly's via Spartoo
Stacking rings - Dorothy Perkins

9 comments:

  1. Cuuuute top - I hadn't realised that the gold bits were planes,. I thought they were birds - duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about those blog posts. Always makes me roll my eyes!! Beautiful top though, the outfit works really well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super slimming on you Alex. It's a really nice outfit too. Double bonus.

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was YOU who had the good stacking rings!!!!@!!!!!! I cited you in my twelve days of Christmas fictional blog posts!!!! Been wondering for ages.

    P.s. I want that top now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the close up of the top, it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeans, blazer teamed with fab top and heels has to be one of my favourite combinations! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, that top is delightful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!